● Identify high potential solar projects;
● Assist throughout identification, evaluation, and assessment of solar projects for investment;
● Negotiate and sign lease agreements;
● Deal with authorities to get all necessary permission to build and operate solar plants;
● Communicate and take care with our engineers for the technical design of each plant;
● Managing relationships with local authorities, utilities, and the regulators;
● Interacting with legal, tax, technical, and insurance advisors;
● Control projects until ready-to-build status and also participating in the auction and sale process.
● Bachelor degree in Economics, Technical, Law, or relatable area.
● Experience in the energy sector in the area of Renewable Energy or project related business;
● familiarity with the authorization process for zoning, environmental/ building codes, and land/ grid connection conditions;
● Ability to assess energy projects from an economical and legal perspective;
● Ability to work independently and proactively approach stakeholders;
● Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP systems;
● Language capabilities: Polish mother tongue & English fluency.
If you are interested in this position please send your updated resume to Verena Loidl-Poetswch at firstname.lastname@example.org